You might wonder how you can set up your business in Australia and what you need to do to get a visa on time. Well, there are 2 visas which can help you to make your dream come true. To know more about tickets, continue reading the topic, as we have mentioned everything in detail.
So, you are planning to set up your business in Australia. In that case, there are legal and government requirements which need to keep in mind. Choosing the type of visa will make your work easy. Two types of business visas will help you start your business in Australia.
- Business Innovation and Investment Visas
- Business Talent Visas
Business Innovation and Investment Visas
- This visa type is for applicants who want to start or manage a new or existing business. Having business skills is very important.
- There are different streams included in this visa:
– Business Innovation Stream
– Investor Stream
– Significant Investor Stream
– Premium Investor Stream
– Entrepreneur Stream
- Before applying for these visas, it is necessary to submit the EOI (Expression of Interest). Also, get the nomination by the territory or state government.
- The visa is valid for 4 years and allows you to apply for Permanent Business Innovation and Investment visa.
To understand the process better, you should visit our migration agent as their vast knowledge and skills will make a lot of difference.
Business Talent Visas
You are eligible for this visa if you have an overseas business that you may partly own.
What can the visa allow you to do?
Business Innovation and Investment Visas: Provisional visa
- In Australia, set up a new or existing business, maintain investments, invest with the state or territory government, or participate in entrepreneurial activity.
- Get the opportunity to travel in and out.
- Bring members of your family along with you.
- Get permanent residency.
Business Innovation and Investment Visas: Permanent visa
- In Australia, you can manage the business and investments.
- Indefinitely stay in Australia
- Work and study
- Get benefits from Medicare
- if you are eligible to get Australian citizenship
- Sponsor relatives for permanent residence
Business Talent Visas: Permanent visa
- Get the opportunity to manage the business.
- Stay in Australia
- Get to work as well as study
- Get health-care benefits.
- If eligible, apply for PR
Please book your appointment with our migration consultant, as they will give you the required information you need. Along with that, they will inform you about the process in detail so that there is a problem getting the visa. You are going to the key on time with their vast knowledge and skills.